New member from New Hampshire

spi8as

Standard Bore
Ride
2017 triumph rocket3 roadster
Hello everybody, i have been visiting this site for long time ,now that i have some triumph experience under my belt i have joined in!With your help and advice i installed a lot of accessories tors ramair and crossover pipe to my 2017 roadster3,and i would like to thank the members with all the information they share.Now with my set up do i really need to download a new map to the ecu?the dealer installed the map for tors and the bike run great!!If so which map? thank you again for your help.

Welcome from Indiana.

There are others here with more experience on the mapping than I, but I have TORS, Viking Crossover, and RAMAir with a map provided by a member here. The one difference is I have a Touring and had to install a hotter tune to overcome the soft tune Triumph puts in the Touring. I love the performance level i am at now.

If you are happy then go with it.

I would suggest you still download TuneECU and get the cable. It will allow you to lower the temperature the fan kicks on and get rid of the speed limiter.(if you are into that kind of thing) Plus if you like to work on your own bike you will need it for other things.

Changing tunes is not that big a deal. If you decide to try some others you can always go back.

Also you should go into your profile and put your location in it so we always know where you are when asking questions.

Once again thanks for joining and welcome to the League of Captains.

Welcome from the big city of Henryetta OKLAHOMA. Lost my thought listening to the radio and getting drunk (head phones on) Oh yea home to no. 74.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back