new lift table and... rat

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
got the lift table ordered , received and installed it is naturally built in china but it is very sturdy and very heavy. included in the price was a service jack , a ramp,a front wheel hold and a sliding rear panel for wheel removal . I purchased the two extensions for comfort in riding up on the table and there are also two approach ramps with the extension just so an ATV can also be worked on. all that for $1400 cad. importer is jericho from port coquitlam in BC . I do not get commission but I feel it is a good product and raisonnably priced,just in case someone looks for an air operated lift.

on another subject I found this carcass in the grass I believe it is a rat however the interesting fact is that whatever killed it ate the head and front legs on the spot leaving the soft belly intact anybody has an idea as to what kind of predator would do such a thing ?
DSCN0792.JPG
DSCN0800.JPG

I'm pretty sure that a Mink did that to the rat. Having trapped Muskrats in my youth, I had plenty of Muskrats had their heads chewed just like your rat. No danger to you, in fact a benefit if the Mink would stay around.

Hoopla

I am envious. That is the same one the suspension guy used for some of the work he did on my bike this past weekend.

If only I had the room.

Good on you.

Back