hello
Names
Scotty
, live in Manchester, England.
Been riding for 31 years, started out on Brit bikes
moved
to
Harleys
about 20 years ago, always said if ever their was a new Brit that in my opinion was the mutts nuts i would come back home. So here i am (home sweet home)
Had the R3 for about a month now and am
lovin
every
minute
of it. Got every intention of
playin
with the motor and
messin
around with it in general,
Hope i can pick a few tips up from you folks
along
the way, hey, i might even be able to put something back.:bch:

p.s.
I'm
new to this computer thingy to (still cant find the
kickstart
)

welcome

Welcome Scotty,you've found the fourm with the most correct info..These old bastards really know their stuff.. Crazy Jack

Welcome Scotty!!

If you put myself, Jack and Flip together and add up our IQ's we would have trouble breaking out of the single digits. It is still the best forum, even at that!

See ya around!

Tomo

I been working on this computer thing for some time myself Scotty and after a year of it and the bike the computer wins :(, it's less expensive for me anyway. Next best thing to riding is reading about riding and then going out for a ride to write about it. Vicious cycle we live. Anyway you will find out what you need here, the best site even if we're senile on occasion.

Hello Gov

Scotty we're glad to have you join our family. You spend enough time here and you'll notice it's a lot like a family reunion but we do it more often. Some crazy uncles, wierd cousins, strange brothers, nice sisters and funny in-laws. All in all we do exchange a lot of good ideas and information along with the good natured harassment.

I'm thinking of enrolling several of the guys in a sexual awareness seminar. They think harass is two words!

Send me a PM when you have time because I've got a friend who is finishing up simulator training in London and will be based out of Manchester for the next 5 months with Cook Travel flying the 757. If you're single......he could probably set you up since he used to fly in and out of there for US Air for several years. Stewardess heaven!!!!

Cheers.....

Beam me up Scotty......

Don't believe what Tomo says, jus 'cause we cain't break outta single digits doon mean wees ain't smarter dan a poop wit tree leegs.:D

This is a great place, good folks, good times and a great bike. By the way, how much is gasoline over there?

Welcome Scotty

Enjoy the R/3 and ride safe. About this computer thing, just tickle the Amals and you will be good to go. Jump in often, it would nice to have some new lies from across the Big Pond....

Gimme a break Piggr, I have shoes as old as you! Welcome Scotty. Built a hotel in Cheshunt England many years ago. Hope you stay active with us. I agree with Britman, nice to have a balance for the jamie in the old world (just kiddin J, we love ya man!) Alright Pianoman, I'm hip for the sexual awareness of stewardess' seminar.
Link Removed

Welcome Scotty,
Got my Rocket 2 months ago. Each time out is an expierence. I thought that the rush wouldnt last but it does... Have fun and be safe.
Mr Bill

Back