New Kawasaki H2R - 300 HP Supercharged

Jeff Cameron

Supercharged
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Wow....Kawasaki upped the ante on the high HP bikes. I would love to take this bike for a rip.

http://www.gizmag.com/kawasaki-h2r-supercharged-300-horsepower-h2/34039/

kawasaki-h2-supercharged-998cc-h2r.jpg

plenty of big bore jap bikes already in the 1100-1200ph/tonne zone given a little aftermarket 'massaging' so it'll be interesting to see if they steal sales from their own zx14 buyers with this one....

Isn't Kawasaki still a low cost, low quality motorcycle???

I guess they are trying to turn themselves around because this ****** rocket isn't gonna be cheap...

I wouldn't classify any of the big four as cheap or low quality.

I'd suggest here in Canada Kawasaki isn't necessarily considered part of the "Big four"

And to clarify im not knocking them...... In my opinion and based on what I see out there, The most popular ****** rockets in Canada are Honda's, Yamaha's, Suzuki's and then a combo of Ducati or BMW.

Generally you'll see Kawasaki ninjas but usually little 250cc and generally it's learners (M1 licenses)

Hell I borrowed a Kawasaki Ninja 250 when I was learning.

T
I'd suggest here in Canada Kawasaki isn't necessarily considered part of the "Big four"

And to clarify im not knocking them...... In my opinion and based on what I see out there, The most popular ****** rockets in Canada are Honda's, Yamaha's, Suzuki's and then a combo of Ducati or BMW.

Generally you'll see Kawasaki ninjas but usually little 250cc and generally it's learners (M1 licenses)

Hell I borrowed a Kawasaki Ninja 250 when I was learning.
e big four is an industry term for the big four Japanese manufacturers.

Isn't Kawasaki still a low cost, low quality motorcycle???

I guess they are trying to turn themselves around because this ****** rocket isn't gonna be cheap...
WELL where have you been your kidding arent you ??

I just sold a z750 and it rwas easily the most reliable bike I have owned .I bought it new and not one issue. Even after a month or so without starting it would start up straight away .zero engine noise .it was just a bit ordinary compared to the r3 .when the h2 was new a friend put expansion chambers on his .on the wall in my bedroom I remember with the 500cc model it would, do124mph 12.4 seconds.

Back