rocketjohn

Top Fuel
Ride
was a 2013 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
Hello all, from Virginia here, and have just this day taken ownerhip of a 2013 R3T, with 3300 miles. Will be leaning on all ya'll for whatever I can learn, and perhaps as I become more familiar with my ride I might have a nugget of knowledge to pass on.

Welcome from Florida rocketjohn ,good choice I've got 40,000+mi.on mine. Does yours have abs brakes?
There are others on the site from Virginia also .

Welcome from Florida rocketjohn ,good choice I've got 40,000+mi.on mine. Does yours have abs brakes?
There are others on the site from Virginia also .
I believe it does. It has the factory highway pegs and that leads me to think it does. If I remember the pegs were standard with the abs package. I will have look at it deeper when I get some days off. I am railroad man and that can take days of my time at once!

I believe easy way to tell is should be a wire going down the forks besides the two brake lines.

I believe it does. It has the factory highway pegs and that leads me to think it does. If I remember the pegs were standard with the abs package. I will have look at it deeper when I get some days off. I am railroad man and that can take days of my time at once!

Any wires or disc at the left side front axle?
WELCOME to the LOONEY BIN from WA State. :thumbsup:

Not a big deal if it doesn't just be aware the back brake will lock up rather easily if applied to hard.

Not a big deal if it doesn't just be aware the back brake will lock up rather easily if applied to hard.
I habitually use lots of front brake, with the just enough rear to say I am getting all that's available. Works pretty good and I get even pad wear on my other bike. I will be mindful of lockup potential though.

Back