Comatose

.020 Over
Ride
2011 R3T, Tsukayu Fairing
Hello all from Clovis.

I am not an owner of a R3 yet, but as i am in the market for another touring bike i wanted to get on here ask some questions and learn a bit.

Right now the R3 touring is smack dab on the top of my list.

Currently riding an old 83 Harley shovel head, and as much fun as my springer is, unfortunately i am riding more miles then i thought i would be when i moved down here a few weeks ago.

Prior to the FXE i was riding an HD Tour Glide and an Electra Glide before that, and a Kawi Voyager before that. I swear i'd say ive had too many bikes in my life (at 32) but theres no such thing. But i've never owned a British bike...

Anywho, i'm gonna get onto some reading, and if you know anyone in my area that has a R3T and wants to do a part or full trade for my shovel.... send em my way.

cheers.

Welcome aboard. Run over to Albuquerque and take a demo ride. Used to live there back in the Cretacious (1960's). I even managed to graduate from Sandia High (and the school as well).
:kk:

Going from a Shovelhead to a Rocket ... man are you in for a treat. Welcome to a whole New World :p

welcome from bloomfield new mexico (near farmington) pjs in alb. has a fine salesman (jonsey) let you make youre own choice on their service dept. (i have had a few problems with the quality there but you make youre decision ) i go to az superbike near pheonix top quality people there where did you move from? firmly feel you cant go wrong with a rocket i have an 07 really happy with it 46k miles on it no problem with it except dreaded ignition switch

Back