sixpack

Supercharged
I,m trying to install two fiamm "el grande" horns on my '06 R3 in the oem position, I read rjharris post on this mod. but he had trouble with the supplied brackets, I need clarification on wiring and bracket setup... any takers ??

I,m trying to install two fiamm "el grande" horns on my '06 R3 in the oem position, I read rjharris post on this mod. but he had trouble with the supplied brackets, I need clarification on wiring and bracket setup... any takers ??

I do not know if I can be of any help but I installed two fiamm air horn on mine (pictures posted long ago) I bolted them with the original fiamm brackets on the underside of the rad (removed the bottom of rad cover to do the mounting). facing each other ran the air hose up to the original location from behind the rad and tied the air compressor behing the plastic adornement using the original wiring the sound was already very very loud so I left all electrics untouched.to this day I have not had any problems

I mounted mine to either side of the windscreen brackets. Put the overflow bottle unbder the seat and put the compressor in the void of the overflow bottle under the claw.

the horns I have look like and in fact are car horns,,,, so I don't know if I can use your hook up ????

I don't know what yours look like mine are trumpets 7 inches long each if that is what you have take a look at the pics might give you ideas

Back