Helgi Hilmarsson

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3
Hi fellow R3 Riders.. I am Icelandic but living in UK at the moment. I have several bikes but among them a R3 2006 model. It is fantastic bike and I have owned many different types in my life..

I had my R3 for 3 years and not ridden it very much.. it has total of about 4200 miles on it now. It has few minor upgrades like louder exhaust, Triumph Panniers and straight handlebar.

I did buy another set of body parts for it, gas Tank, front and rear fender and side covers and was planning to have a set in some cool custom version with the rear fender as cut version - short one.. but haven't started on that project yet.. am now thinking more of having this bike as my touring buddy.

I am looking for a nice fairing. all I have seen so far is either the tiny flyscreen, a really bad looking windscreen or the huge Batwing style fairings made by Memphis and Corbin..

I looked on this forum about faring but didnt see much info..

Hi fellow R3 Riders.. I am Icelandic but living in UK at the moment. I have several bikes but among them a R3 2006 model. It is fantastic bike and I have owned many different types in my life..

I had my R3 for 3 years and not ridden it very much.. it has total of about 4200 miles on it now. It has few minor upgrades like louder exhaust, Triumph Panniers and straight handlebar.

I did buy another set of body parts for it, gas Tank, front and rear fender and side covers and was planning to have a set in some cool custom version with the rear fender as cut version - short one.. but haven't started on that project yet.. am now thinking more of having this bike as my touring buddy.

I am looking for a nice fairing. all I have seen so far is either the tiny flyscreen, a really bad looking windscreen or the huge Batwing style fairings made by Memphis and Corbin..

I looked on this forum about faring but didnt see much info..
Hey Helgi, welcome to the forum from sunny Southern California. Post some pics of your Rocket and replacement body parts so we can get an idea of what kind of design themes you're playing with.

There's another active thread trying to identify a fairing that doesn't fall into any of the categories you described. Is this closer to what you're trying to get?

Hey Helgi, welcome to the forum from sunny Southern California. Post some pics of your Rocket and replacement body parts so we can get an idea of what kind of design themes you're playing with.

There's another active thread trying to identify a fairing that doesn't fall into any of the categories you described. Is this closer to what you're trying to get?

Hi
thanks for replying. yes this is kind of what I am looking for.. but think this is modified fit from some Jap bike .. probably lot of mod work involved. I found similar result online which must be some kind of mod adaptation as think is not sold commercially..

triumph__rocket fairing 2.jpg

Attachments

• triumph__rocket_Fairing 1.jpg
    triumph__rocket_Fairing 1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
Back