brick1

Standard Bore
hello to all, new member here. i currently ride a 91 harley, ultra classic tour glide. a very good friend told me about this forum, and he rides a Rocket 3, for several years now.

hey beachsidebiker, i made it to retirement!!!

ya'll take care, bill

Hello. I used to ride a Harley. I wore a Paul Stanley signature riding suit and told women I was the king of the night time world.

Welcome!!!!! We can always use a hardley rider to test out new designs on trailer hitches for the Rocket. Should be plenty of towing opportunities!!!!:D:D

Enjoy the site.......................:cool:

mutt

Welcome aboard brick.
Where you from and who's your bud ?
Most (or at least alot) of us came from that other world.
But we grew up and realized noise IS NOT power.
There's about 20 H-D guys at work, 2 bonnievilles and me.
Guess which bike they're all standing around and oogleing every time I walk outside.
I've even let a few of them ride it.
your bud needs to let you test ride his,
maybe you'll see the light too.

Welcome!!!!! We can always use a hardley rider to test out new designs on trailer hitches for the Rocket. Should be plenty of towing opportunities!!!!:D:D

Enjoy the site.......................:cool:

mutt

man, that's the best one i've heard in along time!!!! real classly!!

thanks to all for welcome. one day in the not so distant future, i want a Rocket. as long as i can get a heel-toe shifter. have a paralyzed nerve in the left side so i cant raise my big toe to shift........hardleys were made for guys like me!!!:rolleyes:
do they come with a cruise yet??

I was down in Savannah about a month ago I went to a restaurant as an excuse to get out and ride for a few hours while I was sitting out on the deck there was a harley rider that approached me about my bike so I decided to give him the lowdown what I did not realize was he already knew what I was riding and what it was about I could see he was jealous about it and even admitted it a bit though

Back