Bryan

.020 Over
Ride
2009 Rocket 3
Hey everyone, been bouncing around here for a bit so i figured it was time to get on here and make the introduction. I'm 29 and bought an 09 R3 about 2 months back (most expensive vehicle i have ever owned lol), been dreaming about this bike for years and randomly found it in a little shop in town. Coming from an old beat to hell 82 GL1100 that didnt run when i bought it and fixed up over the course of a few yers to get in good order. I thought i knew how good it felt to ride until I got on the Rocket. There really is nothing like being on this beast of a machine.

Welcome to the group where information is everywhere, and humor is where you find it.
I'm in Georgia, the Peach State

And another Aussie Welcome, there will be more come morning (4.20am here at moment)

Thanks for the welcomes. Looking forward to utilizing this forum to do some future mods. I love this bike but I don't have it in me to just leave it how it sits.

Welcome from Virginia! You've come to the right place for info on mods/etc, the guys here are top notch and definitely knowledgeable.

Back