New guy doing research

Steel

Resident Coonass
Ride
2012 Roadster & 2006 Classic
I am looking at the Rocket III. I'm leaning towards a Classic or a Roadster.
Currently I have 2 regular rides, a Suzuki M109R & a C109R. So I'm familure with handeling a big bike, but I'm wanting to go with something that has more power.
Looks like a great place so far. I've got lots of reading to do, so I'll be lurking.

Currently I have 2 regular rides, a Suzuki M109R & a C109R. So I'm familure with handeling a big bike, but I'm wanting to go with something that has more power.
Looks like a great place so far. I've got lots of reading to do, so I'll be lurking.
You came to the right place, there is plenty of info available and plenty of people willing to guide you in the right direction.
Welcome to the forum:)

Welcome to the site steel any questions just fire away mate and someone will answer as best they can. As for wanting a big cruiser with more power u are looking at the rite beast ;) these things have so much potential to unlock and are definitely no slouch for such a large animal

Steel they both have more power then a M109 the real difference is riding position Classic's are a wee bit more comfy then the Roadster other then that the ecu and a few differences in the gauges plus the big water heaters for pipes on the roadster.
Enjoy you time deciding and welcome.

Back