New front forks?

Pricey yet talk about ****. Not sure of all the workings on cartridges but can attest to how well the front end reacts when its fully adjustable. Mine might not be the high dollar stuff. But I am really liking it. 3 cranks on each fork when I hit the severe twisties lowers her to feel like I have the big exedra max on the back. The back 3 up and 170 is smooth as 70 mph. Only about 600 miles on the battle cruise h50's but I now have something I think will work. We shall see I might be able to get 3000 more on her before I hit Maggie valley. And 2000 wil be super slab twistie combo as I ride home and back to mow my lawn and pastures :)

Just realised you have a "T". Are those an set for the "T" which has different forks?

Springs are springs. Sure they will help raise the nose and reduce sag - but will not address the (imo) borderline useless Hydraulics.

Also - After many years of Sports bikes - I really do not like progressive-rate (variable wound) steel springs. Prefer Fixed Rate or Fully Variable Oleo-Pneumatic.

I fully recommend you chat with @Joesmoe - he fitted Different springs and Cartridge Emulators - this is ONLY AN OPTION on the "T". For the life of me I cannot remember the marque.

Back