plongmire

.020 Over
Ride
2012 rocket 3 touring
Hello everyone. I am in my mid forties and been riding motorcycles since I was around seven, my first car was a motorcycle when I received my license at 15.

I recently went and purchased a 2012 Rocket three touring. I will have my first ride on it this sunday, and will take it around town off and on until then.

I just wanted to connect on this thread and learn more about the community and the bike...

P

Welcome from Germany! You're gonna love the beast. And this place is full of guys with tremendous amounts of experience and help!

Hello everyone. I am in my mid forties and been riding motorcycles since I was around seven, my first car was a motorcycle when I received my license at 15.

I recently went and purchased a 2012 Rocket three touring. I will have my first ride on it this sunday, and will take it around town off and on until then.

I just wanted to connect on this thread and learn more about the community and the bike...

P
Good afternoon form Deep South Texas. The touring is a wonderful machine that can be woken up with a retune and exhaust modifications. I have a 2009 Touring since 20011. Have done several modifications driving lights, exhaust and single seat. If i can help pm me.

Johnny B.

As they unanimously say, welcome and you're going to enjoy the Rocket. There really is nothing like it!

Welcome from Cypress, Tx. Enjoy your new ride. If you have any questions about the bike this is the place from them.

Welcome you will enjoy both the bike and the fourm. Not sure if ACME make any accessories for the rocket?
But if the coyote had a rocket he might have caught that road runner!!

Back