New Forward Controls Finished!

IAROCKET

.060 Over
Ride
2013 Rocket iii Roadster
My new Forward Controls are done from www.refinedcycle.com. They are not on the site yet but they will be availible on the website soon for anyone interested. I Believe they will be priced at $339 and up depending on options. The mounting brakets can be chrome plated at an additional charge.
20160304_160531.jpg
20160304_160556.jpg

That looks very nice Do you know if they will work with the highway bars in place?

A very sano design and set up! :thumbsup:
Eliminating the peg rails may bring the pegs inboard and increase heat from the exhaust.
You must have a 36" inseam, as these look WAY forward.
I wonder if they utilize the mounts for engine guards?

My new Forward Controls are done from www.refinedcycle.com. They are not on the site yet but they will be availible on the website soon for anyone interested. I Believe they will be priced at $339 and up depending on options. The mounting brakets can be chrome plated at an additional charge.
20160304_160531.jpg
20160304_160556.jpg
Super clean look. I like it.

I have not even picked it up yet it's very similar foot position to the Burchard option at 1/4 the price! The designer was the same hieght so I hope it's good!

A very sano design and set up! :thumbsup:
Eliminating the peg rails may bring the pegs inboard and increase heat from the exhaust.
You must have a 36" inseam, as these look WAY forward.
I wonder if they utilize the mounts for engine guards?
I like them but they are not adjustable backward ,I do not think I could reach them with my hands nor my feet!!:)

Back