Bedifferent

Old man on a bike
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
FYI

I just got an email from Fox Powersports: 720 44th Street SW, Wyoming, MI 49509 Phone: 616.855.3660.

That's where I bought my first Rocket. Apparently they have a new Dyno now and they posted this video on YouTube.

I'm only posting this in case you live in the area and are looking to have some Dyno work done on your bike. They sell a wide variety of bikes and are still one of the few Triumph dealers around in Michigan.

FYI
I just got an email from Fox Powersports: 720 44th Street SW, Wyoming, MI 49509 Phone: 616.855.3660.
That's where I bought my first Rocket. Apparently they have a new Dyno now and they posted this video on YouTube.
I'm only posting this in case you live in the area and are looking to have some Dyno work done on your bike. They sell a wide variety of bikes and are still one of the few Triumph dealers around in Michigan.

Isn't Aprilia one that works with Tune ECU?
The guy never mentions Tune ECU - I'd give a call.
Could be a GREAT find for your part of the Country!!!

I'll be learning how to tune my bike with my brothers help in the next few months. He's been tuning daily driver cars and super fast Mustangs for quite a few years now so the learning curve shouldn't be that bad. He just replaced his old dyno with a new Mustang dyno that also happens to have a bike tuning mode. The one wheel decouples. He's in Southwest Pennsylvania

Back