New Coolant Overflow Bottle

Toystoretom

Living Legend
Or... What I did today.

I know others have moved their coolant overflow jug but I had this cool-o spun aluminum bottle laying around and I need to do something with the stock jug because I'm gonna put on bigger K&N's, so here is what I came up with:

I'll be cutting up my Bearclaw to clear the new air filters so I will also notch it just a tad to clear my new coolant bottle. If I redesign the bracket and move the bottle just a little it will fit under the bearclaw without modification but it will cover up the sexy bottle somewhat.

Looks good.

Is that an old hair spray bottle?:D

You need to take bigger pics that show more of your garage. Flip doesn't have anything to check out with these.

toy---how much robert e. lee "emergency" whiskey will that hold!!
Now there's a thought! Do you really need to catch that extra coolant?

Is that an old hair spray bottle?:D
Aqua Net....:eek: Actually it is an old ZAK (kind of like ZEP) bottle used to hold upper intake cleaner. Car shops use that stuff to clean the crud out of the inside of your intake and off of the intake valves. The metering mechanism on this one went south so now it is a Rocket part.

I had to buy two little screw in brass fittings, a large hose clamp and a foot of 1/4 inch tubing.... just some piddly little crap to make this work...$10. I feel used :mad:

Flip doesn't have anything to check out with these.
One of the K&N's had the writing on it upside down. I had to rotate it real quick like before I took the pics so Flip wouldn't bust me. I'm sure he will find something.

i think busajack "faked " a NOS bottle using some hair spray can/etc. that he polished???

Room To Spare

It looks like ther is plenty room between the hair spray bottle and the K&N for a nail dispenser. I could be hooked to the clutch cable to dispense one nail every time you pulled it in.:D

Looks good from here Tom, most would guess it's a nox setup but we know better. I'm at the point of removing the secondaries but I'm too escared to drop something inside the guts.:(.

Back