New Captain in Calgary

TRath

Supercharged
Ride
'09 RIII Classic Custom, '82 GL500 Café, '82 CBX
Been lurking for the last few months and love this forum!
The beast arrived just in time for the ice to melt, and I picked up my Classic this afternoon. Scared as hell when I first put her into gear (never ridden anything over 900cc) but 100 kms and a very jealous social circle later, I'm sure I've found my perfect machine.

I understand I'm not the typical R3 Captain, under 30 and maybe 160lbs in full gear, but I'm eager to join the family and get out and ride!

Pics forthcoming

Welcome!! Congrats on the purchase. Guess youll need one of those light changers since the rock needs some weight to activate them!!! Enjoy the site lots to see!!:D

mutt

Welcome TRath, from your southern neighbor. Never been up your way but want to see what it is all about. How are the roads up your way?

"I understand I'm not the typical R3 Captain, under 30 and maybe 160lbs in full gear, but I'm eager to join the family and get out and ride!"

Lard ass!

Love,

Daryl
145 lbs of Solid Steel & Sex Appeal

I vaguely remember a time when I used to weigh 160 lbs...or less, but anyway welcome to the club, you've discovered the secret that a lot of the masses have no clue about.
Ride safe.

Dennis

82 dtg Dubai
83 dtg Home

Back