majikdoc

RATED X
Ride
Rocket X 095
Ok, just to shut the wife up, I got her a 2014 Spyder RT Limited SE6. Only 5192 miles and a wonderful 20 grand out the door delivered. Has all the bells and whistles, way too complicated for me. I guess I'll Have to take it to work again tomorrow!:D:D:D:D It is the 1300 in line 3 Rototex engine.

Attachments

• 20170523_123324.jpg
    20170523_123324.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 0
I used to sell them and probably have 30k km on them. I actually quite like the Spyders, but they are in no way a motorcycle. Once you get the hang of them, they can be really fun. (I can say that the old 990 twin was crap but the 1330 triple is a solid mill.)

I just can't wrap my head around them things! Crappy handling is part of the mystique.....I'd rather have two wheels in the rear....Boss Hoss Trike!

I just can't wrap my head around them things! Crappy handling is part of the mystique.....I'd rather have two wheels in the rear....Boss Hoss Trike!
Two wheels in the rear handle like **** compared to two wheels up front, or it might just be the Harleys, the can-ams leave the harley standing in everything from better looking to stopping to speed etc etc etc

I used to sell them and probably have 30k km on them. I actually quite like the Spyders, but they are in no way a motorcycle. Once you get the hang of them, they can be really fun. (I can say that the old 990 twin was crap but the 1330 triple is a solid mill.)
afraid the Government does not agree with you they are indeed motorcycles , motorcycles with three wheels but they are motorcycles.

Back