It is Dave Platt and I have one of his shorty exhausts on my rocket. He is a very nice chap to deal with and worth dropping an email to if you need to ask anything. I found him very helpfull.

Might be a good muffler, but for me, I like the length of the stock and my D&D mufflers. Looks strange not coming all the way out to the end of the bags.

exhaust

I agree, they are too short, the heat coming out of the exhaust at the end will possibly melt the R3T's hard bags.
Especially if you are sitting in heavy traffic on a hot day.

I agree as well.
I did some communication with Dave, indeed a nice guy, and asked him if it is possible to make the exhausts longer and make them sound like the Raask pipes, which are no longer produced. I really wanted to have a Pair.
I also attended him on this Thread so hopefully he is willing to develope a pair which is " to our wishes" .
Maybe, if he does, we can do a groupbuy then....?? That makes it interesting for him to start trying.

hans

This is 2021 and finding Exhaust in this day and age is impossible I have been talking to Dane in Youngstown and Even though I live in Alabama I frequent that area of the country often. I hope to be getting a new slip on here fairly Quick. Time will Tell. Now I just need a tuner or the thingy that plugs into the bike so you can upload tunes. Any Ideas? all will be appreciated. I love my custom rocket 3 T but it needs to find a new home and once I get the tune and Exhaust I hope to sell.

This is 2021 and finding Exhaust in this day and age is impossible I have been talking to Dane in Youngstown and Even though I live in Alabama I frequent that area of the country often. I hope to be getting a new slip on here fairly Quick. Time will Tell. Now I just need a tuner or the thingy that plugs into the bike so you can upload tunes. Any Ideas? all will be appreciated. I love my custom rocket 3 T but it needs to find a new home and once I get the tune and Exhaust I hope to sell.
Got a picture of your custom r3t

Back