joey fletcher

My Son's Bike
Ride
Recliner
Well guys

I took the plunge and took the beast out to go to the store. It has been a long time since I rode on 2 wheels.

I was a little nervous, excited and happy I made it back home in one piece. Yep it was the first time I had rode it out of my drive way since I bought it.

It did feel good to have the wind in my face again.

Well done Joey, slowly but surely and a little at a time.

I bought a used 06 in 09! Had a 75 Honda 750 Four bought new. Then in the 80's rode my father-in-laws early Honda Goldwing with my wife ! Got fever again in 2009 and bought the BEAST! I went through the same as you adapting to a bike as BIG as this one! Just enjoy........ you will adapt as I have ! I love love it!

Thanks you guys..

I need to explain..........LOL

The Beast I am talking about is my latest purchase... I said something about it a few weeks ago...My Beast is a Tao Tao 50 cc Moped that I bought to change targets at the gun range. I paid $100.00 for it and put a $20.00 carb. and it runs like new. I ran it about 4 miles today. I can not walk the 100 yds and back. It takes me 30- 45 min. to stop hurting so I can shoot again.
I got the rack to go on the back of my F250 Ford truck last week and got it installed

Yes Mully that is my son's SE 2005 V-Rod it has 127 hp to the rear wheel. The engine has never been cracked open, and it is my favorite color. Also it ride real nice but getting back on his M/C from my Rocket it feel like I am on a English bicycle

Back