RidinSunshine

Turbocharged
So txriiirider and i traded bags. Of course i had to have them painted. I have posted pictures in my album. Not sure if i can get them posted here. But they are easy to find in my album.

Thanks dave for the swap.

Looking good, sorry the weather didn't pan out so we could hook up. To bad those aren't BRIGHT YELLOW:rolleyes: I'd like to see someone trying to explain "But officer. I just couldn't see her".:cool:

Thank you BudMan. I am lovin them!

Snuff I have said that all along about if someone runs over me they can't truthfully say they didn't see me.

Dave thank you again for the swap. do you have your Jardins yet?

Just think about how much more attention I am going to pull when I pull in to Luchenbach, now. :D As if I didn't already. :roll:

Attachments

• DSC00562.jpg
    DSC00562.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
You must have the rarest color of an RIII out there... :) There are a few of the burnt yellow ones, but I have never seen another bright yellow with yellow flames.. :) I know the paint kit was available, but I've never seen even a picture of another one like yours... :)

Yes... my Jardines arrived yesterday. I'm going to be doing some other maintenance on the bike at the same time I install them, so I'm just trying to clear a weekend.. :)

Back