New Baby Announcement

TriumPhil

Living Legend
Ride
'07 Mulberry Red, Carpentered & Bruted R3 Standard
Well, it's official. I committed to buying a lovely, new 800 poundish, Mulberry Red Rocket III a few hours ago! Excited doesn't adequately describe how this proud new Captain-to-be is feeling. Delivery of this very bad baby boy is expected within 3 to 4 weeks. "Til then I'll be working on getting his room ready for the greatly anticipated arrival! Cigars (paranthetically) all the way around.

Get that fat pig on a diet right away.
Remove cat box -20 odd pounds
Change exhaust at least -10-15 pounds
New rear shocks at least -6-9 pounds see how easy it is to drop the weight.:D
Buy the carbon fiber wheels at least -25 to 50 pounds:eek:

Congrats. From the way it sounded I didn't think you were "due" until after the first of the year.:D

Well, neither did I, Pig9r, but I found a really clean super-low mileage(2400)orphan with a nice amount of bling, comfort and performance options (about $5K worth) and I didn't want to risk someone else adopting him!;)

Man, you guys sure know how to spend OPM. LOL
Progressive 440s, catbox surgery and a Toyo Proxes T1R are inevitable. Man, I am chompin' at the bit.

I actually rode an '07 leftover belonging my local 'Rumph dealership's owner today and I really get what you fellas call "the grin". Hours later, I'm still smiling on the inside.:cool:

Basically not wanting to go out of pocket on the purchase, Hellfire. my last bike, a supremely blinged-out and worked up VTX 1800, was totalled by a careless cager about a month ago. When i have the insurance money in hand I will grab up one of my saddletramp buddys' trailer and do about 1600 miles R/T to pick my Red Rocket up. It is a bit of a bummer to have to wait, as we are seeing some really great bonus weather here right now, but, hey, good things come to he who waits. Right?;) In the meanwhile, I'm riding one of my pals' Rode Glide, so i'm not exactly sufferin' too badly.:)

Thats good of them to hold it for you. Wow, 1600 miles, what a trip ... and I thought 50 miles one way to Dover for mine was a haul. (and every time I need it serviced)
That is too bad about having to wait and the weather going south on you, oh well ... there's always all next year!
Try not to go make yourself sick thinking about it for a month. :sick:

Back