AussieMick

Living the Dream
Ride
2017 R3R
Hello to all on R3Owners.net. Been looking at a new bike and the Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster stands out as a perfect choice. Local dealer is getting one in next week so will be able to get a feel for it. They have a tourer in, but as you would know, they are not the same. Anyway I am here to learn what I can about the pros and cons and go from there. Happy to be on board

G'day mick ,Grab the Touring Mate , you will not be sorry, I had no intention of buying a Rocket until I saw the Touring at the Sydney Bike expo and I was hooked ,

Hello to all on R3Owners.net. Been looking at a new bike and the Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster stands out as a perfect choice. Local dealer is getting one in next week so will be able to get a feel for it. They have a tourer in, but as you would know, they are not the same. Anyway I am here to learn what I can about the pros and cons and go from there. Happy to be on board
Welcome from Adelaide. Ignore the people on here who want you to buy a Tourer. Roadster all the way! ;)

Back