New accessories update

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
I just wanted to let everyone know that if you have been wanting to order some of the "new" Triumph accessories that have, so far, been back ordered you should be able to now. I finally got my new Triumph foot pegs and adjustable mounting kit today (so did some other customers who had these items on B/O'd) after having waited since around February 6th for them. I checked the Triumph online ordering system as well and they are in the green (available) mode color so the long awaited accessories appear to finally be in reach. As soon as I get them mounted I'll throw a few more pictures on my photo album.

This also goes for the R3T accessories as well (adjustable back rest/mounting kit...etc...)
Dennis

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you have been wanting to order some of the "new" Triumph accessories that have, so far, been back ordered you should be able to now. I finally got my new Triumph foot pegs and adjustable mounting kit today (so did some other customers who had these items on B/O'd) after having waited since around February 6th for them. I checked the Triumph online ordering system as well and they are in the green (available) mode color so the long awaited accessories appear to finally be in reach. As soon as I get them mounted I'll throw a few more pictures on my photo album.

This also goes for the R3T accessories as well (adjustable back rest/mounting kit...etc...)
Dennis

Good, I take it I can expect the luggage rack to be there when I come in in a couple of weeks. :D

Last edited:
My pegs are in too

Yup, I just got the call that my pegs arrived last night. :)

You know I really like this bike :cool:. I took the lowers off to get more airflow for hot riding...I put them back on. Bike seems much more stable, does not get push around as much with those 2 little pieces of plastic. Go figure.

Back