Fork rings that are 58mm diameter to mount after market turn signals and lose the giant silver bug magnets.

Sturdy tubular luggage rack to replace the pillion seat that uses the same bolt points as passenger seat, offer chrome and black.

Side mount license plate bracket with integrated white led plate light, offer chrome and black. A lot of the existing brackets don't work well with the rocket because of the bevel box.

Bolt on brackets that require no drilling for an Ohlins steering damper!!!!!!!!

"Blank" oil tank badges with just a flat surface when bolted on, so they can be custom engraved by the owner, offer black and chrome.

Dual 5 3/4 to Single 7" headlight conversion kit...

Relocation kit to move the ABS pump out of the spot where the turbo is supposed to be. Silly Triumph, they got ABS pumps and turbos confused apparently. Kit should move the pump to where the stock air filter lives.

A radiator that is a bit taller but a bit more narrow that is all aluminum and at least equals the stock rad performance. This includes designing the replacement shrouds.

Bolt on servo driven cruise control kit. The cruise control products exist, but an installer kit so it's a bolt on affair instead of custom work would be nice.

Ignition relocation kits for 09 and newer R3s. Should include the bracket so people don't have to mangle the bracket already down there.

Foot board kit for roadster that isn't crazy over priced.

Some sort of light weight foot peg, shifter, brake pedal replacement kit that is light weight. I swear taking 100lbs off this bike would have been incredibly easy had triumph even made the slightest attempt at doing so.

Adjustable length kick stand with a larger (wider) pad to distribute the load over a larger area. I have literally caught my bike twice as it was about to fall from the kick stand sinking into the ground

No idea how to do this one but: monoshock retrofit kit to lose the dual old school shock design. There area many, more advanced monoshock's on the market than duals from what I've seen, plus it saves a ton of weight.

Small LED bar, tiny, with 4 LEDS blue green amber red.
Red= ECT over 120c
Amber=ECT between 90 and 120 c
Green =ECT between 75 and 90 c
Blue=ECT under 75c

LED strip brake light with integrated turn signals that is molded the same shape as the rear fender. Include a metal blanking panel to replace the stock tail light. Offer with panel inn flat black, gloss black, or primer.

That's l that comes to mind off the top of my head....lol.

Fork rings that are 58mm diameter to mount after market turn signals and lose the giant silver buy magnets.

Sturdy tubular luggage rack to replace the pillion seat that uses the same bolt points as passenger seat, offer chrome and black.

Side mount license plate bracket with integrated white led plate light, offer chrome and black. A lot of the existing brackets don't work well with the rocket because of the bevel box.

Bolt on brackets that require no drilling for an Ohlins steering damper!!!!!!!!

"Blank" oil tank badges with just a flat surface when bolted on, so they can be custom engraved by the owner, offer black and chrome.

Dual 5 3/4 to Single 7" headlight conversion kit...

Relocation kit to move the ABS pump out of the spot where the turbo is supposed to be. Silly Triumph, they got ABS pumps and turbos confused apparently. Kit should move the pump to where the stock air filter lives.

A radiator that is a bit taller but a bit more narrow that all aluminum and at leat equals the stock rad performance. This includes designing the replacement shrouds.

Bolt on servo driven cruise control kit. The cruise control products exist, but an installer kit so it's a bolt on affair instead of custom work would be nice.

Ignition relocation kits for 09 and newer R3s. Should include the bracket so people don't have to mangle the bracket already down there.

Foot board kit for roadster that isn't crazy over priced.

Some sort of light weight foot peg, shifter, brake pedal replacement kit that is light weight. I swear taking 100lbs off this bike would have been incredibly easy had triumph even made the slight attempt at doing so.

Adjustable length kick stand with a larger (wider) pad to distribute the load over a larger area. I literally caught my bike twice as it was about to fall from the kick stand sinking into the ground

No idea how to do this one but: monoshock retrofit kit to lose the dual old school shock design. There areally more advanced monoshock's on the market than duals from what I've seen, plus it saves a ton of weight.

Small LED bar, tiny, with 4 LEDS blue green amber red.
Red= ECT over 120c
Amber=ECT between 90 and 120 c
Green =ECT between 75 and 90 c
Blue=ECT under 75c

LED strip brake light with integrated turn signals that is molded the same shape as the rear fender. Include a metal blanking panel to replace the stock tail light. Offer with panel inn flat black, gloss black, or primer.

That's l that comes to mind off the top of my head....lol.

Is that it??

No. There are more stuck in my head they just don't want to come out.

This one did though....
Stock shaped bars but black instead of chrome and 1.5" diameter except the clamp point and where the controls and grips go. Would give a more substantial look and eliminate evil chrome!

Shook another couple lose from the brain: Stock looking barend weights in black or chrome with integrated led turn signals.

Less bulky screen mounting design that uses the 4 bolt point on the bottom of the top triple clamp instead of the fork leg brackets. The 4 bolt holes are left unused b once you relocate the ignition. Would declutter the front end considerably.

Last edited:
Replacement foot peg bars so that one could add floor boards and/or adjust the for/aft placement of the foot pegs.

Holy cow I'll mention it the list not sure some of that stuff I have not heard anyone else mention it not sure he would have enough of a market for some of it....

I need any ideas for accessories we wish we had for the rocket 3. Refinedcycle.com is making me forward controls and plans to sell a kit but he would also like to make other accesories if you have any ideas please share? Check out www.refinedcycle.com

This is a quality company. I have a set of forward controls on my Honda Magna and love them. The build and polishing of the components is second to none. The price was good and most important, the instructions were understandable. I hope they do start building accessories for us . Their is a larger market for the rocket than the Magna.

Some good stuff on that list. They would have some buyers for many of those.

Back