wardy

Standard Bore
Ride
rocket 3 roadster
images.jpg
IMG_20161009_133153264_HDR.jpg
images.jpg
IMG_20161009_133153264_HDR.jpg

Yes, this is one of my "slip on" Single Silencer kits.
This slides straight onto the stock header, and as Hanso has said comes complete with heat shield/cover and mounting bracket.
Fits both the Classic and the Roadster.
The small round disc is to fit on the L/H side at the passenger footrest to take up the space left by the L/H muffler mounting bracket (which has been removed)
With out this in place the cover will be pulled inward by about 5mm thus putting tension on that side cover which will eventually cause it to fracture.

DSC00206A.jpg

This slides straight onto the stock header, and as Hanso has said comes complete with heat shield/cover and mounting bracket.
The small round disc is to fit on the L/H side at the passenger footrest to take up the space left by the L/H muffler mounting bracket (which has been removed)
With out this in place the cover will be pulled inward by about 5mm thus putting tension on that side cover which will eventually cause it to fracture.

DSC00206A.jpg
YES PAUL makes the best looking slip_on pipe I really like the looks very nice

DSC00206A.jpg
Hi Paul...I really like the look of this. My main issue with my current setup, is that my wife struggles with the heat and fumes so I am looking for an exhaust that is longer and lower, this looks the business! Any chance we can chat...happy to give you a call over the ditch!

Back