M4ppy

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3R
Quick intro, I‘m new to rockets but not muscle bikes, last one was a diavel 1260s, had far to many bikes over the years but always come back to triumph.

Picked this up last week, have the heated grips, scrolling led indicators, quick shifter and tyre sensors.

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 21.46.35.png.png

Welcome. So what do you think of it?
Such a great bike, with having the diavel 1260 was a little worried it wouldn’t be as good, but being hones, it’s a better ride, the Ducati had a really horrible gear box, this triumph is so easy and smooth when changing and so happy can find neutral with out hoping from 1st to 2nd every time I stop.

Such a great bike, with having the diavel 1260 was a little worried it wouldn’t be as good, but being hones, it’s a better ride, the Ducati had a really horrible gear box, this triumph is so easy and smooth when changing and so happy can find neutral with out hoping from 1st to 2nd every time I stop.
I’ve never ridden a Diavel I probably never should. I’m sure I’d like plenty about it. The torque on the Rockets is just everywhere and sublime.

Quick intro, I‘m new to rockets but not muscle bikes, last one was a diavel 1260s, had far to many bikes over the years but always come back to triumph.

Picked this up last week, have the heated grips, scrolling led indicators, quick shifter and tyre sensors.

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 21.46.35.png.png
Best of luck 😬

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... and ENJOY your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Back