For Sale New 2012 Ducati Diavel with 2 yr warranty-$9750

xlr8tion

Turbocharged
Ride
2016 BMW S1000XR
Bought my 2012 Diavel with 3 miles on it May 26 2016 from Champion Ducati in Charleston SC.

The new Diavels retail from 18 to 21.

Anywho....I am selling mine to get back on a new R3T as this bike is so G-**** fast I am going to lose my license without trying...I have put 1500 miles on her(300 of them riding to the 1000Km) first service.

So I have done a few mods such as CRG Arrow Bar end mirrors; Stomp Grip black tank pads; Carbon fiber antis scratch ducati tank top pad and I have a touring seat for her.

This bike IS BRUTALLY FAST as will run 10.19 1/4's and will hit 189-210 if you take the ecu limiter off.

Watch this.......

I have pampered this bike and it has always sat off its suspension on a Bursig racing stand.

The Ducati Warranty expires 5/28/2018

I am asking 13K for the bike and you get the CRG Arrow billet bar end mirrors(200 dollars) the extra Ducati Touring seat(300) and the CRG shortie levers I never put on it (200) and a Puig adjustable smoked fly screen(200).

This bike is in the shop right now with me PROACTIVELY replacing the TIMING BELTS at a cost of 1100 dollars. These need to be changed every 5 years and I am so OCD that I was not going to have a Kevlar Timing belt snap on the 162 HP Testratetta 11 Race engine.

This bike will run 9.99 1/4's and smoke a VMAX or a ZX14 or Warp.

Maybe not Warp...LOL...

Check out Champion Honda Ducati and you will see the other Diavels are FS for 18 and 21K

13 is a steal with a full warranty and new timing belts.....

Will consider a Trade for a low mile R3T 2014 or 2015-lwo means under 5K miles.

Or a 2015 Roadster under warranty.

This bike will scare your neighbors and put you on the radar with the Cops so be forewarned.

It is Ducatis fastest 0-60 bike and makes the Rocket look tame-if that seems possible....

Contact Greg at T4T8Dr@Atlanticbb.net or 803 443 1497

Cheers.....Greg

1-diavel.jpg
1-diavel.jpg
1-bursig.jpg

Last edited:
Ouch! That is a quick turnaround and high cost for 1500 miles of fun. What has been the cost in tickets?

I understand OCD but why change belts after a few months and 1500 miles when scheduled change interval is 5 years and presumably 25-30,000 miles or similar?

No tickets yet but the bike is so inherently fast that you are doing 80 in 4th gear at 5K rpm and think you are doing 40.

The belts have to be changed every 60 months and even though the bike was in a crate for 4 years the timing belts are 4 yrs old and I don't want to snap a belt under warranty and toast their most potent engine. The motor is so insane that you don't want to risk belts sitting for 4 years-even if they are kevlar. They would have to be changed in May to keep the warranty in force as is a scheduled maintenance item in the Manual.

Better to be OCD than dead!

2012 Ducati Diavel

Last edited:
Bought my 2012 Diavel with 3 miles on it May 26 2016 from Champion Ducati in Charleston SC.

The new Diavels retail from 18 to 21.

Anywho....I am selling mine to get back on a new R3T as this bike is so G-**** fast I am going to lose my license without trying...I have put 1500 miles on her(300 of them riding to the 1000Km) first service.

So I have done a few mods such as CRG Arrow Bar end mirrors; Stomp Grip black tank pads; Carbon fiber antis scratch ducati tank top pad and I have a touring seat for her.

This bike IS BRUTALLY FAST as will run 10.19 1/4's and will hit 189-210 if you take the ecu limiter off.

Watch this.......

I have pampered this bike and it has always sat off its suspension on a Bursig racing stand.

The Ducati Warranty expires 5/28/2018

I am asking 13K for the bike and you get the CRG Arrow billet bar end mirrors(200 dollars) the extra Ducati Touring seat(300) and the CRG shortie levers I never put on it (200) and a Puig adjustable smoked fly screen(200).

This bike is in the shop right now with me PROACTIVELY replacing the TIMING BELTS at a cost of 1100 dollars. These need to be changed every 5 years and I am so OCD that I was not going to have a Kevlar Timing belt snap on the 162 HP Testratetta 11 Race engine.

This bike will run 9.99 1/4's and smoke a VMAX or a ZX14 or Warp.

Maybe not Warp...LOL...

Check out Champion Honda Ducati and you will see the other Diavels are FS for 18 and 21K

13 is a steal with a full warranty and new timing belts.....

Will consider a Trade for a low mile R3T 2014 or 2015-lwo means under 5K miles.

Or a 2015 Roadster under warranty.

This bike will scare your neighbors and put you on the radar with the Cops so be forewarned.

It is Ducatis fastest 0-60 bike and makes the Rocket look tame-if that seems possible....

Contact Greg at T4T8Dr@Atlanticbb.net or 803 443 1497

Cheers.....Greg

1-diavel.jpg
1-diavel.jpg
1-bursig.jpg
NOPE your not running 9.99 and you are not beating ZX14s but it sounds good they only make 130 some HP to the rear wheel not enough to out run a Vmax or ZX14 unless yours is modded

NOPE your not running 9.99 and you are not beating ZX14s but it sounds good they only make 130 some HP to the rear wheel not enough to out run a Vmax or ZX14 unless yours is modded

Of course the 9.99 would take some mods and an ECU tweak But watch the You tube vids...This runs close to the VMAX.

Thanks for crapping on my thread tho!

You have always been consistent in doing that......

Back