Mongler07

Supercharged
Ride
07 R3 classic
Hi all....... thanks for having me.
here is a video I just uploaded to my garage channel check it out
I just picked up a 07 classic that was dropped. got a bunch of parts
Used tank and clutch controls,
new tire 240/55r16 Bridgestone exedra, and i got a smoking hot deal on a 140/80r17 Dunlop trailsmart 90/10 tires for $38 a pop (they are a 17dot so basically got 2 years of life left on them... good enough)
new pegs, LED headlights, Harley headlights (aftermarket cheap) and i have to custom mount them (will have a video of that)
full rebuild parts for the front fork seals
and some other parts like air cover and bash bars.
all in all i am $1300 with tires into repairing it (including oil coolant and filters)
I paid 2 grand for it, 1 grand for the bike and another for the impound the guy had on it.
I'm going with wix filter and Castrol 06412 10w-50
i have 2x Liters of Red Line (50304) MT-90 75W-90 GL-4 (what do you think about using this stuff)? as gear oil? its to spec and i have it laying around!

Last edited:
Welcome from SoMD!
If you're ditching that busted up tank, I'm looking for a stock gas cap assembly for a project.
everything im taking off of it will get posted on ebay soon. the gas tank is just that, no hardware, cap, guts, or bolts or anything. just sheet metal. the replacement i got did not come with any of that.

Hi all....... thanks for having me.
here is a video I just uploaded to my garage channel check it out
I just picked up a 07 classic that was dropped. got a bunch of parts
Used tank and clutch controls,
new tire 240/55r16 Bridgestone exedra, and i got a smoking hot deal on a 140/80r17 Dunlop trailsmart 90/10 tires for $38 a pop (they are a 17dot so basically got 2 years of life left on them... good enough)
new pegs, LED headlights, Harley headlights (aftermarket cheap) and i have to custom mount them (will have a video of that)
full rebuild parts for the front fork seals
and some other parts like air cover and bash bars.
all in all i am $1300 with tires into repairing it (including oil coolant and filters)
I paid 2 grand for it, 1 grand for the bike and another for the impound the guy had on it.
I'm going with wix filter and Castrol 06412 10w-50
i have 2x Liters of Red Line (50304) MT-90 75W-90 GL-4 (what do you think about using this stuff)? as gear oil? its to spec and i have it laying around!
Welcome from NM. I have your twin 000_6926 (2)_LI.jpg

Back