New 05 owner in NY

TEXenvy

.020 Over
Ride
2005 Rocket
I just purchased the bike and am waiting for fork seals and springs to get done. Can't wait to pick it up!!!! I know it has some brand exhaust and a Ram air...

Attachments

• 20200910_163837.jpeg
    20200910_163837.jpeg
    343.7 KB · Views: 34
Nice 05 if it just has two exhaust cans on the right then its after market probably D&D exhaust
If you have 2 on the right and 1 on the left then it could a stock or triumph TORS ( the oem loud sport exhaust) or standard 3 pipe exhaust.

AWESOME!! ...and WELCOME! to the R3 family. Is this your first Triumph? I see you have the fastest color... ;) Enjoy your new Permanent Grin... :thumbsup::cool:
-MIG

I love the Triumph brand... I've had a Thruxton, Tiger 800 xc SE, Explorer roadie, and a Street Triple Rx

Nice 05 if it just has two exhaust cans on the right then its after market probably D&D exhaust
If you have 2 on the right and 1 on the left then it could a stock or triumph TORS ( the oem loud sport exhaust) or standard 3 pipe exhaust.
Thanks! It's just 2 pipes on the right.. did I mention this bike has over 60k miles on it, lol. Hope she holds up.

Thanks! It's just 2 pipes on the right.. did I mention this bike has over 60k miles on it, lol. Hope she holds up.
Definetly a possibility. With 60 on it did the owner tell you whether is had the update kit or not? If he didn't tell you you ask him not all Rockets needed them. I think steel's 06 has almost 140,000 on it. They are pretty stout but can be pretty painfull when not upright. Yes I know!!!

Back