never getting tired of looking

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
pictures still worth a thousand words moved the black away from the green and
getting the new (to me) monster up on the surgical table to make it better stronger and more power I also have some green paint still available maybe the white stripes should become green i the spring !

BTW as I raised the table I saw something not seen on my 2006, getting ready to enlarge the frame bottom holes for the lift , beside the starter motor I see a boxy metal thingy what is it!! I craned my head to look closely but I cannot figure it out and no it does not seems connected to the exhaust somebody knows????
also still looking for an factory exhaust for the JD special I left alone in the other garage I plan to remove and mod the jardine to get it on the new ride along with many other go fast parts some already here some on the way from australia and some not yet purchased but I have plenty time!! canadian winters are rather longish and since I do not have to punch a clock to work any more I will take proper care for getting this project done right
IMG_1710.JPG
IMG_1709.JPG
IMG_1708.JPG
IMG_1711.JPG

Last edited:
Patrick,
I am becoming very jealous!
What is that old looking lift you have - I like the side extenders!

Patrick,
I am becoming very jealous!
What is that old looking lift you have - I like the side extenders!
the biggest bike shop in calgary renew they lifts every 5 years and sell to their good customers for pennies the older lift tables I picked the one with wings because it makes riding up on it so much easier you know with feet steadying the bike on each side without I would not try to ride it up on it
and I paid around $500 canadian for it that is around 350 US bucks :thumbsup:

the biggest bike shop in calgary renew they lifts every 5 years and sell to their good customers for pennies the older lift tables I picked the one with wings because it makes riding up on it so much easier you know with feet steadying the bike on each side without I would not try to ride it up on it
and I paid around $500 canadian for it that is around 350 US bucks :thumbsup:

Find me one, pay for it and than tow it down here.
I'll even buy you dinner! :eek:

Find me one, pay for it and than tow it down here.
I'll even buy you dinner! :eek:
yeah... did you see the wheels on this lift, solid steel 9 inch diameter it would take me 2 months of driving just to make it to your place beside I bought it 2 years ago so you have to wait 3 more years for renewal by then you will be riding moped tricycle so save your money for a good walker!!!! but hey I will take the dinner!!

Back