Neutral Light not turning on

quadzilla200

.020 Over
Ride
Nothing Currently
Neutral still works, except the bike shuts off if you put the kickstand down. I've seen it addressed before, but I was wondering if someone could tell me where the neutral relay switch is located. I will try the WD40 technique first, but I first need to find it. Sorry, I couldn't find any pictures on the internet of where it is located. Thanks

Neutral still works, except the bike shuts off if you put the kickstand down. I've seen it addressed before, but I was wondering if someone could tell me where the neutral relay switch is located. I will try the WD40 technique first, but I first need to find it. Sorry, I couldn't find any pictures on the internet of where it is located. Thanks

I have replied to other thread
It is not a nuetral switch relay.
See post #2 for the link to gear position switch (GPS)

I made it through your instructions to get the orange cap off, but I'm a bit lost. I bought this used (it actually looked like the rubber around the cap had been touched before as well.
Am I supposed to be buying something? I've attached pictures from both sides. Not sure if this has already been tampered with. 2011 Roadster. Also, I think I removed the correct plate cover behind the motor, and it appears something is unplugged. Not sure if that is normal, but I'm not seeing a receiving end missing a connection when I put my hand back there.

Attachments

• PXL_20210512_001609939.jpg
    PXL_20210512_001609939.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20210512_005719262.jpg
    PXL_20210512_005719262.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 51
  • PXL_20210512_005727796.jpg
    PXL_20210512_005727796.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 50
I made it through your instructions to get the orange cap off, but I'm a bit lost. I bought this used (it actually looked like the rubber around the cap had been touched before as well.
Am I supposed to be buying something? I've attached pictures from both sides. Not sure if this has already been tampered with. 2011 Roadster. Also, I think I removed the correct plate cover behind the motor, and it appears something is unplugged. Not sure if that is normal, but I'm not seeing a receiving end missing a connection when I put my hand back there.

i am not sure what connecter u have but it may b for the (ABS) anti lock brake system.
the gps gear position switch is located about 5 inches below that large bolt at the bottom of your first picture.
on the left side you have a triumph badge so from the bottom of the badge if u measure 1 1/2 inches down 4 1/2 inches to the rear of motor that is the gps. 2 bolts.
r u sure u want to mess with the gps or take it to a mechanic?

i am not sure what connecter u have but it may b for the (ABS) anti lock brake system.
the gps gear position switch is located about 5 inches below that large bolt at the bottom of your first picture.
on the left side you have a triumph badge so from the bottom of the badge if u measure 1 1/2 inches down 4 1/2 inches to the rear of motor that is the gps. 2 bolts.
r u sure u want to mess with the gps or take it to a mechanic?
If since I got the bike last year the ABS light comes on when I start the bike, but the moment I start driving it goes away.

If since I got the bike last year the ABS light comes on when I start the bike, but the moment I start driving it goes away.
i think that is normal and maybe someone will post that knows more about that than me.

Back