Neighbor's crash

Boog

Traveling Story Teller
Ride
2014 R3T, RAMAIR, Full Viking Dual exhaust
While sitting and recovering from today's swim, pretty Pillion and I heard tires screech followed by a crash. I ran outside to see a Ninja EX500 on its side and a rider down.
He should make it after a painful rehab. I ran up to him and found him unconscious with horrible snoring, never a good sign but he started coming around quick. His left wrist and right femor were broken.
Some lady turned in front of him and he hit her passenger door.
His bike is totaled.
20170208_192431.jpg

This brings way too many memories.

One of my best friends was killed on a 500EX when a lady turned in front of him.

I quit riding street and dirt for about 10 years because of it.

Glad it was only a few broken bones.

That is not a good scene. If traffic cones are up and the ambulance is still there it's a bad sign. I hope he does well, but broken bones on both sides are not promising.

Boog, I hope you had a chance to say a prayer or lend a hand. Left hand turns are the worst. I have had it happen to me a few times. Never dropped or ran into the asshat that makes that turn but the left hander is at fault 100%. Its called paying attention.

Dang Boog! Your a non-stop hero! Your trophy case is going to be completely running over of rewards & decorations up on high! :notworthy:

Back