Needing An R3r Windshield

Big Daddy

Standard Bore
Just got a new R3R and immediately realized I needed a windshield cause it felt like it was trying to peel me off each time I went into rocket mode...LOL

Looked at the OEM Windshield and $500. I asked if that came with some lube. The parts guy said sadly, no.

Interesting that several non OEM windshields are available, but I have not been able to find any that come with the mounting hardware and brackets.. Which seems is made from gold mined at midnight on Oct. 25th only in Dubuque Iowa on the 2nd leap year per millenium. In other words- you cant find this stuff. It is not sold or made.

So if someone has one laying around they want to get rid of....or even just the mounting hardware and brackets- I am interested.
I need the one that fits dual headlights.

Just got a new R3R and immediately realized I needed a windshield cause it felt like it was trying to peel me off each time I went into rocket mode...LOL

Looked at the OEM Windshield and $500. I asked if that came with some lube. The parts guy said sadly, no.

Interesting that several non OEM windshields are available, but I have not been able to find any that come with the mounting hardware and brackets.. Which seems is made from gold mined at midnight on Oct. 25th only in Dubuque Iowa on the 2nd leap year per millenium. In other words- you cant find this stuff. It is not sold or made.

So if someone has one laying around they want to get rid of....or even just the mounting hardware and brackets- I am interested.
I need the one that fits dual headlights.

hi
i have the full size windshield dual lights it came off my 07 classic had about 6000 miles. the mounting kit was under $100 i don't have. i would sell for $250 plus shipping. if you want other info just sing out.

Back