need windshield fixing kit...

Rayvin

.060 Over
Picked up a summer screen and ordered the fixing kit from Hermy's motorcycle estore. Just got an email from them saying it'll be a 4 to 6 week wait, as they're on back order from Triumph. Anybody know where I can get it more quickly?
Thanks.
Vin

Thanks for the heads up, Flip. I guess I'll just have to wait the month or so and use my slipstream shield for highway rides.

Want to sell:
1 Brand new, never used Front End Fixing kit, shipped in the lower 48 for $65

I bought my windshield off eBay, and since it didn't mention the fixing kit, I bought one. The windshield came with the kit already attached, so I really do have one in the garage, just hanging out on the shelf doing nothing. I think Pure-Triumph has them for $90 or so.
I can ship this one Monday for $65. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you my PayPal info.

Dan

Want to sell:
1 Brand new, never used Front End Fixing kit, shipped in the lower 48 for $65

I bought my windshield off eBay, and since it didn't mention the fixing kit, I bought one. The windshield came with the kit already attached, so I really do have one in the garage, just hanging out on the shelf doing nothing. I think Pure-Triumph has them for $90 or so.
I can ship this one Monday for $65. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you my PayPal info.

Dan

Hi Dan .... I've been waiting for one of these since May ... yeah May, so I would love to take it off your hands. Drop me a message would ya? I'll probably CC this post as a message to you.

**** Dan, I just told Hermys to order it on back order...I guess timing is everything, hehe.

Oh yeah, sorry about that Rayvin. Maybe another will turn up on ol' ebay?

All's fair in love and bikes, Jared. I'll just wait for the back order to come in-like I said, I'll use the slipstreamer until then...you didn't happen to order it from Hermy's, did you?

All's fair in love and bikes, Jared. I'll just wait for the back order to come in-like I said, I'll use the slipstreamer until then...you didn't happen to order it from Hermy's, did you?

If you would like ... I can keep my order w/ my local shop. It would be a couple weeks ahead of yours (in theory) and supposedly since mine was due to a dealer screw-up, mine (again in theory) is at the top of the ol' priority list.
If you would like me to do that (happy to do so), just let me know in the next couple of days.

Jared

That's really cool of you to offer, Jared, but I told Hermy's to go ahead and order it--I can wait, and besides, I've got another shield to use in the meantime. Really nice of you, though. Thanks.

Back