Need Tuneboy Help

bq245

.020 Over
I currently have a full-bore case of the stalling/idle issue. My bike will not carry any idle at all--and I've about had it.

I figured that I could fix this relatively quickly by downloading a tune via my tuneboy. I'm currently loaded with 20050-2 and thought I had followed all the directions several times.

Multiple times I've download the new version 3.4.6 from the TB website and uninstalled the old TB version.

When I attemp to access TB it gives me the following message:
"FTD2XX.dll was not found."

I know this is probably operator error.
Does anybody know what might I'm doing wrong?

Any insight would be incredibly appreciated.

Brant

bqh245 said:
I currently have a full-bore case of the stalling/idle issue. My bike will not carry any idle at all--and I've about had it.

I figured that I could fix this relatively quickly by downloading a tune via my tuneboy. I'm currently loaded with 20050-2 and thought I had followed all the directions several times.

Multiple times I've download the new version 3.4.6 from the TB website and uninstalled the old TB version.

When I attemp to access TB it gives me the following message:
"FTD2XX.dll was not found."

I know this is probably operator error.
Does anybody know what might I'm doing wrong?

Any insight would be incredibly appreciated.

Brant

Check your tuneboy directory or folder and make sure you have both updated dll files in there if not copy them from your download and paste them into the directory, that should fix it.... 8)

Have you checked out the "idle/stall fix" in the stickys above. There are very concise instructions (with pictures) that should allow you to fix the problem. I did mine in under 30 minutes the other day and it has run like a champ ever since.

E :D

Back