Need tune. Carpenter pipe, triple K&n tuneecu

Chewbacca

Standard Bore
Ride
12 R3R
I'm new to Triumph. Have a carpenter sidewinder and triple k&n on the way. Anyone have a tune to start with

Thanks Chewbacca

you have tuneboy, tune ecu, pc3/5?
either way i'm sure bob would have a tune, but even with that i'd be getting thee hence to a dyno for a proper job. and i'd never trust a map from some guy on the innernets either :)

I have a tuneecu cable on the way. I'm not opposed to paying someone to dyno tune it. Just don't know who to take it to.

Ask @HansO nicely, and he will set you up with a TuneECU tune which should be pretty close. Then get a PCV/AT and ask Hans0 again for a map for that and you will be a happy camper. The only way to get a better result is with a really good dyno tuner - and they are like hen's teeth.

I think you send your ECM t Carpenter and they will load the tight tune in it for you.
I agree. I did the PCV with AT, and then paid a tuner to try his hand on the PCV.
Then sent my ECU to Carpenter for the reflash. I had much more power with the Carpenter tune. I wish I had saved my money and gone that route to start with.

I agree. I did the PCV with AT, and then paid a tuner to try his hand on the PCV.
Then sent my ECU to Carpenter for the reflash. I had much more power with the Carpenter tune. I wish I had saved my money and gone that route to start with.

Pssssstt...... hey..... anyway you could hook up TuneECU,read the tune, and post it here for everyone? ;)

Back