Need to learn how to get maps in folder for android app

Kim Douyard

.020 Over
Ride
2015 R3T,guzzi cal 3 factory dresser
I downloaded the app to my launch based scanner which is android based. connects fine but I downloaded the map I want from Clavigers site and didn't go where I can get it??It has to be in that folder and don't know how to get it there. any help please would be appreciated thanks

I downloaded the app to my launch based scanner which is android based. connects fine but I downloaded the map I want from Clavigers site and didn't go where I can get it??It has to be in that folder and don't know how to get it there. any help please would be appreciated thanks
I got that figured out and new map installed I think! But I didn't get the map that was in there saved is there a youtube video on that somewhere. Very fast reprogram with android just all new to me thanks

I got that figured out and new map installed I think! But I didn't get the map that was in there saved is there a youtube video on that somewhere. Very fast reprogram with android just all new to me thanks
Im not a android user for the bike just a laptop. But if you were looking to copy the original map the feature on the laptop is called read map. It the reads it and bring it up to the screen then you save it to your folder. Now if you have already installed a map the your original one is now gone.

Im not a android user for the bike just a laptop. But if you were looking to copy the original map the feature on the laptop is called read map. It the reads it and bring it up to the screen then you save it to your folder. Now if you have already installed a map the your original one is now gone.
yes its gone there but I have it on PC wanted to get it in scanner thanks

Back