Need stock rear turning signals and a license plate bracket for a 2005 Rocket

Mark Graham

.040 Over
Ride
20 Triumph Rocket GT. 20 Kawasaki Z H2. 16 KTM
I was coming home today on the interstate and someone passing signaled that I had a problem. I pulled over and the aftermarket plate bracket and turning signals were dangling against the rear tire. Of course I lost my license plate during the ordeal.

I guess I need to return it to stock by purchasing rear turning signals and the rear bracket.

If anyone has these laying around please let me know as I am very interested in purchasing these items.

Thanks

Mark Graham

over the winter I'm eliminating my rear license plate/turn signal mount, if you can wait that long just pay shipping. its off a 2015 rocket III roadster

Thanks to both replies. I will keep both in mind. It had an aftermarket plate holder along with kuryakyn turn signals on it. The previous owner has another aftermarket setup and the kuryakyn will match the front signals. I am going to try this setup 1st before going back to stock.

The rear indicators are identical to those used on the Bonneville - you can get cheap copies on ebay - BUT use the triumph reflectors (the spring contacts are MUCH better).

Front Rear Turn Signal Blinker Indicator For Triumph Bonneville SE T100 Amber B1

Failing which - originals on ebay are only USD25 each.

I was coming home today on the interstate and someone passing signaled that I had a problem. I pulled over and the aftermarket plate bracket and turning signals were dangling against the rear tire. Of course I lost my license plate during the ordeal.

I guess I need to return it to stock by purchasing rear turning signals and the rear bracket.

If anyone has these laying around please let me know as I am very interested in purchasing these items.

Thanks

Mark Graham

Don't know if your still in need of rear turn signal and license plate holder but I took mine off my 2012 when I cut the fender to shorten it. If you need them let me know.

Consider relocating plate with LED frame to mid-fender and install LED indicators at end of fender

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1465009187578.jpg
    FB_IMG_1465009187578.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 5
Back