Frosty Rider

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 R III T, 2020 R 3GT, 2001 HD CVO WideGlide
Good day, I low sided my 2010 touring a few weeks ago and now i need some parts, i figured i would check in here first before ordering, I require the following,
Right side crash bars, both front and back,
Right side Pannier sub frame, the piece that the pannier clips into, and rests on, the lower bar, and the exhaust connects to it, as well as the rear crash bar
Also the right side Pannier if you have it in the two tone blue, if not don't worry about it,
and now the needle in the hay stack, the right side Jardine exhaust pipe

any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

I may have new pannier side cover, i will check,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 10
Good day, I low sided my 2010 touring a few weeks ago and now i need some parts, i figured i would check in here first before ordering, I require the following,
Right side crash bars, both front and back,
Right side Pannier sub frame, the piece that the pannier clips into, and rests on, the lower bar, and the exhaust connects to it, as well as the rear crash bar
Also the right side Pannier if you have it in the two tone blue, if not don't worry about it,
and now the needle in the hay stack, the right side Jardine exhaust pipe

any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.
Pannier frame $161

Wow right side pannier in blue and white $474

If you don't find the Jardine's you can always go back to stock $665

Is it just scratches no dents, you can sand/grind it flat and polish it and either have it re-chromed or powder coated, good luck finding Jardine's, hope you didn't receive any dent's 😁 hope all is well and good luck, I'm not sure if they ship to Canada??? They are right in Ohio, I would imagine they would for a charge, money talks, you know how it is 😁 A** Cash or Grass nobody rides for free 😁👍👌 Good Day!!!

I got a cat delete from them, pretty good job, SS not really fancy but it fit perfectly. I paid like $70 shipping just for a crossover pipe, it was worth it 😁👍

Maybe you can find some exhaust shop in Canada that can custom make a replacement, I don't know how different they are from stock mufflers but maybe they can take a stock muffler and do something to it, just out on a limb, don't kill the messenger, but that's a very expensive exhaust, I'm sure a shop would have a better idea than me, I'm definitely not a mechanic by trade, just by necessity 😁👍👌🤔

Last edited:
You don't need a passenger backrest and rear rack, do you?
those were good, didn't get touched, same as me, when i finally figured out i wasn't getting the bike to right itself, i tucked in and went for the ride, i checked after, and my boots, pants, jacket, and helmet never touched the ground as the bike slid across the road and took out 20 feet of forest, the right side Jardine exhaust unfortunately went from being round to oval, with a nice dent in the bottom, going to try and get it round again, but can't do much about the dent in it, crash bars took a beating in the process, but did their job well

I have all these used parts just in case they decide to discontinue them. 😁🤔

T1290987 crank POS sensor $65.74 offer accepted $29√
T1290053 road speed sensor $137. 1@-$29√ 1@-$63 included insurance 1 year√ 1@-$23√ 2- left
• T1290360 coolant temp sensor √ $12
T1292004 air temp sensor $47
T1290101T1290650 ecu, xc, base
T1290101 coil $149 offer $50 √ accepted
T1296589 gear position sensor $ 94 $30√
T2201247 O2 sensor heated $189 $15√8
T1292015 air pressure sensor MAP sensor $106 √√√ $15 all 3
T1210504 switch and banjo bolt, oil pressure, $22
I put some of the OEM new prices before, now I just hope they work when and if I need them 😁🤔👍
Have a good day 👍

Back