rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
I'm looking for a c37 bulb that goes in the triumph fuel gauge for a 06 classic I have looked at the local part stores and also called the dealer near me and done some searching on the internet and can't find one any where

And does anyone know what size the the air hoses are at the throttle body

2mm and 4mm silacon air hose for the throttle body is what I have used. If you are going to use regular hose not silicone the size is different from silicone. Hope this information helps you.

Barbagris I believe that is what I'm looking for will try and get a pix later today I have ordered a couple of them if they are wrong would have just wasted a couple dollars
Thanks for the info

I'm looking for a c37 bulb that goes in the triumph fuel gauge for a 06 classic I have looked at the local part stores and also called the dealer near me and done some searching on the internet and can't find one any where

I replaced all my instrument bulbs on my '98 Thunderbird Sport with LEDs. "I was blind and now I see."

Your blinker indicator, for example, will finally get your attention. These replacements come in different colors, pull less power, last forever, and are far brighter than the stock incandescent bulbs. Assuming that bulb number is correct, check out....

37 Instrument Cluster & Gauge LED Lights | LED Car Light Bulbs | Super Bright LEDs:

First bulb that goes out on the Rocket and I'll be replacing all the instrument lights with those guys.

We should be asking someone who presently has their bike apart. Or someone who has a extra set of throttle bodies on hand
Someone like @Claviger m8ght be able yo do a quick check on the nipples to confirm all are 2mm under the barb. And the map sensor one is 4 mm. I wish I was home right now. I will look at the titan after church to see how hard it would be to measure then. I know I seen a micrometer that folled me down here for some reason, might be better then calipers.

IMG_20180812_080006185.jpg

The 4 vac hoses for TB-MAP are all 3mm ID

Make sure you use same lengths as OEMs (255mm for the 3 throttle ones and 170mm for the MAP one) and be sure it's silicon vacuum tubing, not fuel hose which they could masquerade as a quick buck :thumbsup:

upload_2018-8-12_13-44-57.png
upload_2018-8-12_13-45-52.png

Last edited:
Back