Want to Buy Need Roadster Parts in TX

QwiQR3

Freedom
Ride
'16 R3R "Edith"
Greetings fellas, I rolled Ms. Beastie and I need parts. Rather work with R3 community. I know about Pinwheel.
I need both fenders, tank, handlebars, left hand comtrols, crash bars, windshield and luggage rack.

I understand your Private message now! ;)

Sad to hear, and a quite a few bits needed.
Photos of it now would help with answers. I am not even sure what year, model and colour yours is.
Yeah, I have sent big and small screens to the USA before.
Big screens travel well if well packed and @tribal has one of mine that cost about Au$100 from memory to post from Australia to New York.

Now I'm confused. Didn't you just buy a Touring R3T with footboards in July last year? Do you have a Roadster as well called 'Ms Beastie'?

I have racks, backpads and sissy bars for R3Tourings and Standard/Classic/Roadster too. Used and new.
If you flipped your Touring you may need a new Phantom Black gold pinstripe RH hard case pannier. It would certainly make it easy to pack at least some of the rest of your order inside. ;):cool:
I also have New Old Stock R3Touring parts:
Another RHS hard case pannier PB gold pinstripe
Chrome handlevers
Chrome stock or accessory oval Mirrors
NOS R3Classic handlebars that fit R3Tourings or used R3Touring bars
Big and small Quick Release screens
Instrument clusters NOS and used
Chrome accessory bling
Front Footboards
Rear footboards
Footboard Rubbers F/R
Peg rubbers

I have 2011 roadster take off floor rails with foot pegs, shifter and linkage, rear break and master cylinder. Stock head lights. Left and right brake/clutch levers. PM me if any of this stuff is on your shopping list.

Greetings fellas, I rolled Ms. Beastie and I need parts. Rather work with R3 community. I know about Pinwheel.
I need both fenders, tank, handlebars, left hand comtrols, crash bars, windshield and luggage rack.
I have front and rear fenders , windshield and handlebars

Once you sort out what you cannot get in the USA I'll combine what you still need and what I may have in a single parcel.

I am still not sure if you have a Black and Red stripe Roadster or something else.
There were/are a cheap pair of Red stripe fenders on UK eBay recently and I have a very good spare Red stripe front fender here in Oz too.
I have front and rear guards in various colours and strangely postage from Australia is reasonably cheap and no volume cubed charging issues, just actual weight, so fenders etc are feasible.
Only parcel size limit is under 105 cm long and 140cm girth and 20Kg max.

Cool, found the picson your other thread.
1610671817508.png 1610671842386.png

Last edited:
Once you sort out what you cannot get in the USA I'll combine what you still need and what I may have in a single parcel.

I am still not sure if you have a Black and Red stripe Roadster or something else.
There were/are a cheap pair of Red stripe fenders on UK eBay recently and I have a very good spare Red stripe front fender here in Oz too.
I have front and rear guards in various colours and strangely postage from Australia is reasonably cheap and no volume cubed charging issues, just actual weight, so fenders etc are feasible.
Only parcel size limit is under 105 cm long and 140cm girth and 20Kg max.

Cool, found the picson your other thread.
Thanks, I'll let you know.

Back