Want to Buy Need rear turn signal lens

I lost my rear turn signal lens, anyone have one they will sell?
I HAVE ONE .. AMBER COLORED from a roadster yours for the shipping cost if you are interested shipping to texas would come to about $5 .00 that is for the lens alone if you need the cup and the arm shipping would go up to about $20

I have an amber one you can have.
closer shipping too :D
Patrick's a good man. he knows how to "repay it" ;)

EDIT: I just noticed yours is a touring, I just checked Hermy's - Not the same lense? Sorry :(

Last edited:
I have an amber one you can have.
closer shipping too :D
Patrick's a good man. he knows how to "repay it" ;)

EDIT: I just noticed yours is a touring, I just checked Hermy's - Not the same lense? Sorry :(
BTW if any of your colleagues riding the beast have a need for specialized tools remember I have several specials from triumph sitting o a shelf free of course just shipping and trusting that they would be returned :)

Thanks for info EasTex and albertaduke, I will wait a bit and maybe someone will have one they don't need and if not I will order from Hermy's.

Edit: Oops, the stuff below here only applies to non-Tourings. I got the bike type wrong for whatever reason. Touring owners disregard. Any non-Touring owners who don't want to be orange, carry on. :)

Also a good opportunity to do a clear or smoke lens upgrade.

Clear Signal Lens Kit with Bulbs for the Triumph Rocket III, Classic, Roadster

To get it to be really clear all the time, do a LED conversion with LED "bulbs". Also need a new LED-capable relay (they have one on the same site.)

Last edited:
Oops, my bad, for some reason I thought we were talking about a non-Touring. Nope, those won't fit a Touring.

Back