need new rear tire

triroketman

Supercharged
Who has the cheapest Metzeler rear tire on the internet? If you know of a real good deal on one of these, let me know. I still can't tell when these things need replaced. I can just barely see tread down the middle. I was hoping that I wouldn't need to replace it until after RAA but I may have to.
Help
Dave
06 Classic R&W

I can't remember the last time I couldn't see center line tread. Oh! that's right, I'm a darksider now :D If you've tread in the center, at all, you're good for another 2k before you see to the threads :eek: The best price I recall was $192 delivered; back when the dollar was worth something.

Tempted ....... But not enough

I've read quite a bit about the Darkside and though interesting, I'm sticking with Metezler for now. Just put on a new front and rear for ES and I'm getting close to 8K on each rear and 11K on the front.

If you've got a dealer close by, like I do, I spend the few extra bucks and give him the business. They've been good to me and the beast and many times do extra work above and beyond the "Labor Rate Book".

Nothing wrong with a good deal if you need it.

I've read quite a bit about the Darkside and though interesting, I'm sticking with Metezler for now. Just put on a new front and rear for ES and I'm getting close to 8K on each rear and 11K on the front.
If you put on 1k+/month you get **** tired of the hassles of needing a new one before the last one is already giving you frets. At least twice a year for me.

Here's Barak and Michelle on a bike.

[/url]
Again, I say, you have no shame.

Back