need help with tuneboy

wilk

.040 Over
Ride
2014 rocket3 roadster
Recent got tuneboy after installing software flushed with tune from tb website after massage download complete "cycle ignition off and on" bike won't start press starter button and nothing happens engine light is flushing.
Please help!!!! THANKS

Recent got tuneboy after installing software flushed with tune from tb website after massage download complete "cycle ignition off and on" bike won't start press starter button and nothing happens engine light is flushing.
Please help!!!! THANKS
open tune boy dash and see what the error is then try clearing the error code and see if it holds.

open tune boy dash and see what the error is then try clearing the error code and see if it holds.
First thing when i get back home after work i let u know what happened. I had lots of problems to connecting to ecu.thanks for replay

I had to completely disaable Norton Antivirus to get TuneBoy yo work on my PC. But after that it's been flawless.

It may ask you if you want to "recover from failed download" you could try that also.
TuneEdit does not recognise tune so it cannot read from the ECU massage !!! What do i do now? Recovery from failed download no highlighted can click on it ?

Does anybody got stock tune for roadster maybe i could download it and get it running?

OK your tune edit is having problems but the tune boy dash is what you open to check error code and run diagnostic test not tune edit. Now that being said you should be able to open the tune with tune edit and not hooked up to the bike if it does not recognize the tune with tune edit then you probably do not have the right tune if it is a normal tune if it is the custom multi trim style map Tune Boy would make it so only your tune edit will open it on your specific ECU and no one else. That set is 500 bucks or so and employs a wireless link up made in conjunction with the wide ban O2 controller from Innovate.

Back