Need Help with PCV + Autotune map

rubytwoe

.040 Over
I apologize for asking a question that has probably already been asked. I cannot find a map that would be great to upload for my 2011 Roadster w/ PCV, autotune, triple k&n's and jardines. Could anyone please post the link? Any bit of info would be greatly appreciated.

Thx,

J ;-)

No Tom is talking about Tune ECU not your PCV, sorry I came here to find out what model you have after you have have been reading the red I just had to make room in my PM box and accidently deleted you e-mail adress I will send you na map for your PCV and now that I know you have a Roadster send you a TuneECU map to siut your bike which you will also need to run as a base map, I am finnally going to bed now before I collaspe But will send as soon as I either get up and have your adress or Tomorrow morning, Cheers
Hans

No Tom is talking about Tune ECU not your PCV, sorry I came here to find out what model you have after you have have been reading the red I just had to make room in my PM box and accidently deleted you e-mail adress I will send you na map for your PCV and now that I know you have a Roadster send you a TuneECU map to siut your bike which you will also need to run as a base map, I am finnally going to bed now before I collaspe But will send as soon as I either get up and have your adress or Tomorrow morning, Cheers
Hans

hanso was the 20145 also a tune from your desk? I uploaded it with the mod for popping on decel
thanks for all you have done

hanso was the 20145 also a tune from your desk? I uploaded it with the mod for popping on decel
thanks for all you have done
No mate I have not put any tunes for public use I have only modified a couple of other peoples map for my self I have only created the AFR Table map for PCV + AT Users and only give it out directly if they PM me
It is not hard to play with these tunes but you just have to remember only make small changes and test for effect thats how I have done it, listen to your motor it will tell you what it wants and if you can't hear what its trying to tell you go to a dyno guy:)

Thank you

Thank you all for your input. I found the root to my problem. My fabulous wife called dynojet power commander and the tech hopped on our computer. First he found my trusty dealer did not even connect the auto tuner! Then he played with the maps and put a uploaded a nice tune and tweaked it a little. He then told my wife how to make adjustments for the future. Food for thought. If you ever need any help dyno jet was more than helpful!!! I am done with that dealer. I bought the bike their and spent over 3000 in add ons.

Back