Need help identifying a chrome solo rack and some bits?

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
I bought a few bits and bobs bundled with a black fly screen for my 2010 R3R and am trying to ID some of them, fitment for which model and if it is a Triumph or aftermarket part. The clipseal bags have a dozen or so mounting bolts of various sizes.

The UK CustomCruisers site seems pretty steeply priced!

Last edited:
That solo rack doesn't look at all OEM.

The crappy round mirrors are exactly what's on my Touring though, that's OEM most likely...

Not sure about the reflectors, might be for the R3T - are they assymetrical, ie do the ends slant? I can't really tell off the image. The R3T reflectors are not squared off at the ends, they slant.

The crappy round mirrors are exactly what's on my Touring though, that's OEM most likely...

Not sure about the reflectors, might be for the R3T - are they assymetrical, ie do the ends slant? I can't really tell off the image. The R3T reflectors are not squared off at the ends, they slant.

Thanks guys.
We should contact the retro UK 'mod' crowd so they can add those mirrors to their scooters

The reflectors are symetrical with markings E E 150 SAE A 98 DOT and E9 02 4012 so maybe aftermarket generic or for USA side fitment on the chrome side fender covers.

Last edited:
The crappy mirrors are actually quite good mirrors please do not follow some other mods and change them just for looks safety should be the first concern not how cool do I look

Us cardigan wearing related 'mods' need to stick together, I have 2 sets now of the round OE version and waiting for you to start the new 'mod' multi trend (all trends resurface over a few decades as the trendies run out of new ideas). You are the older relative and I am a follower, just check me out in your multiple mirror pairs :D:D.

US$150 for the bundle and I only bought it for the mirrors :roll:

Last edited:
The solo rack is Rivco, no longer in production.
I had one, and it left nasty marks on the fender.
It's essentially eye candy and useless as a rack.

The solo rack is Rivco, no longer in production.
I had one, and it left nasty marks on the fender.
It's essentially eye candy and useless as a rack.

It does have a couple of clear silicon buffer pads Thanks, looks ideal to bend upwards and use as a rider's backrest with ultimate adjustment of the backrest pad with all those slots. Good chrome won't crack will it? ;):D:D

Your guess about the reflectors seems pretty on the mark. My R3R has reflectors that size and shape mounted just under the chrome rear fender side cover's on little dedicated plates.

I think the round mirrors suck, but then I don't like convex mirrors much. You see a lot sideways, but it looks like an ant farm as far as size and visibility is concerned, flat Kuryakyn Magnums going on the bike (well, when they finally arrive). May change that up later and put a convex one on the right... just to minimize blindspots. Either way, they will be larger and have a better field of view. And look better.

Back