Need a tune please!

albatross1316

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket III
Hi there. I'm hoping that someone can help me find a tune for my very lightly modified Rocket III.
I've got a 2005 Rocket III with K&N pods on the intake. I plan to do exhaust work this winter, but don't want it to be down for too long while the weather is still nice.

I've got a PCV and I used the stock tune off of their website, but it somehow managed to burn out not one, but two fuel pumps after riding just over 150 miles with it.

Does anyone have a tune for my barely modified bike? I've done the 12 min Tune, but I'm hoping that someone's got something to help it run either a) with more power or b) with better mpg. Or both, if I can get the tune switch for the PCV.

Thanks in advance!

I get the feeling that something else is going on. Just slotting in a "tune" is always a guessing game if you don't have data.

What map EXACTLY do you have in the PCV now? - And what is in the Triumph ECU? - How do you ride?
With the mods you've done - you should pretty much be able to run on a stock tune and PCV on zero map or at the most a 5%

Back