Need a time line

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
Someone suggested my checking out the touring model. With this peg leg makes for a idea that needs checking out.
Now for the time line. I know that the 05 fist year bikes had more bugs than ants at a picnic. As time went on they corrected more and more each year. I know there is no such thing as a bug free bike model, but what year did they get to the point where down to the point where they were considered minor pain in the ass stuff, and easy to correct.

It's been generally agreed upon to buy the newest model you can afford. I've been relatively trouble free with my 2014 R3T.

Someone suggested my checking out the touring model. With this peg leg makes for a idea that needs checking out.
Now for the time line. I know that the 05 fist year bikes had more bugs than ants at a picnic. As time went on they corrected more and more each year. I know there is no such thing as a bug free bike model, but what year did they get to the point where down to the point where they were considered minor pain in the ass stuff, and easy to correct.

Have a 2012, 33000km, apart from normal service absolutely no problems. I had read somewhere 2012 and up there are no problems. I'm living it now.

Back