Need a picture of a roadsters rear axel spacer

Oldschool

.040 Over
Ride
R3 roadster
Hey guys. I need a picture of the aluminum spacer on the rear axel (between the caliper bracket and wheel) for a 2011+ roadster. If someone has one thats loose and came from a roadster thats great, otherwise a shot of it while its on a bike should be fine. I need to see if there is machining rings on the spacer. My rear axel spacer has no machining lines on it and I am curious if all of the bikes have the same thing. I was looking online at rear axels and spacers and all of them on ebay have a distinct machined ring on them. I am thinking the spacer on my rocket was custom made at the factory to fix a clearance issue between the rotor and the caliper bracket that existed due to a improperly machined wheel. Trying to verify my thoughts on this. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me. -Greg

Hey guys. I need a picture of the aluminum spacer on the rear axel (between the caliper bracket and wheel) for a 2011+ roadster. If someone has one thats loose and came from a roadster thats great, otherwise a shot of it while its on a bike should be fine. I need to see if there is machining rings on the spacer. My rear axel spacer has no machining lines on it and I am curious if all of the bikes have the same thing. I was looking online at rear axels and spacers and all of them on ebay have a distinct machined ring on them. I am thinking the spacer on my rocket was custom made at the factory to fix a clearance issue between the rotor and the caliper bracket that existed due to a improperly machined wheel. Trying to verify my thoughts on this. Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me. -Greg
i had a problem caused by that spacer a year ago and found out there are two different size spacer for the 2006 standard. check it!!

Back